Please choose from the options above to see price and availability.
1. Clean Nails then trim nail surface as normal manicure process.
2. Fully shake up the polish; it can make the polish color be balanced. (Important)
3. Apply Base Gel first, which can make polish lasting longer, cure with UV lamp or LED lamp. (Necessary)
4. Apply polish directly, cure with UV lamp for 2-3 minutes or cure with LED lamp for 60 second; when dry, apply the 2nd layer and cure with UV lamp or LED lamp again.
5. Coat with removable topcoat, which can make color shinier, cure by UV lamp or LED lamp.
. Remove the tacky residue on nails with the cleanser.
Use cleanser remover to remove the sticky layer above base gel and topcoat after curing.
Don't apply too thick. If you feel the color too dark, just apply one layer is okay. When apply, please pay attention to wrapping edge.
1.Soak off the nails into acrylic remover for about 5 minutes,
2.Rip down the whole piece of nail enamel gently on each nail.
Warm Tips: the actual colors may be slightly different from the picture beacuse of the lighting and computer color.