This is the World Famous Kashmir Lavender Oil.
An average Lavender Oil (Lavender Officinale) contains linalool at 28.92 % and linalyl acetate at 32.98%, as their major constituents.
However, our Ultra Pure Lavender Essential Oil from the Kashmir Region of the Himalyan Mountains contains linalool at 31% and linalyl acetate at 34%.
Our Kashmir Lavender Essential Oil is distilled in very limited quantities, Making it one of the rarest Lavender Oils in the world.
Lavender Essential Oil:
- Is widely used for its calming and relaxing qualities
- Soothes occasional skin irritations
- Helps skin recover quickly
- Eases muscle tension
Common Uses for Lavender Oil:
-Add a few drops of Lavender to pillows, bedding, or bottoms of feet for a restful night's sleep
- Keep a bottle of Lavender on hand for minor and occasional skin irritations
- Freshen your linen closet, mattress, car, or the air by combining Lavender with water in a spray bottle
- Add to bath water to soak away stress or apply to the temples and the back of the neck to ease muscle tension
- Lavender is said to help you concentrate and think clearly when used aromatically throughout the home
- Diffuse pure lavender oil in the air as needed to manage mood.
Brooklyn Botany's 100% Satisfaction Guarantee:
Brooklyn Botany's Essential Oils are by far the most effective on the market. We will NEVER sell the less potent 4 oz oils that you may come across. We take pride in our products, and we are confident we have developed the highest quality Peppermint Oil. If you are not completely satisfied with Ultra Pure Peppermint Essential Oil, we will refund your entire purchase. No questions asked.
ULTRA PURE LAVENDER OIL: Brooklyn Botany Kashmir Lavender Oil is 100% pure therapeutic grade, with no fillers or additives. All products are paraben free, cruelty free, and packaged in the USA.
NUMEROUS USES OF OUR LAVENDER OIL: Lavender Oil is perfect for use in diffusers. Lavender Oil is one of the few natural remedies for reducing signs of appearance of aging. It can also be used for soaps, candle making, massage oils, room sprays, bath salts and body wash.
#1 IN AROMATHERAPY: Pure Kashmir Lavender Oil is known to be helpful in soothing the mind and body with aromatherapy.
THERAPUTIC GRADE: Safe for topical application, although it is necessary to dilute with a carrier oil.
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE: 1 oz. bottle includes a premium quality glass dropper for ease-of-use. Purchase with complete peace of mind; we are confident we have developed the absolute best essential oils in the market.