This entry discusses some marine life that can live with Betta. Regardless of the fact that the marine life mentioned in this post can handle life with a betta does not always mean that they will always be happy. There are several other factors, as mentioned below, so you should carefully observe both the betta fish and the sea life shown to see if they have bite indicators on them.
A lot of new pet pets are that they are lonely. The Betts are very spatial and often want to be themselves. If the fish content is less than 5 gallons, it is likely to leave its own betta fish. They feel like any other fish in their place if the tank is too small.
There are a number of items that you can tinker with other fish that can swim with a betta. The kind of betta, dignified, the size of the container and whether male or female are all important elements. Since betta fish is very territorial, one of the most important factors is how large the container is. Females are almost always less aggressive than bitches, and Crowntail Bettas are usually more fighting than other betta fish. Betta fish will be opposite to any fish that have large ribs or vivid colors, so do not place them near the betta fish.
The following aquatic life is the most suitable match for betta fish:
- Cherry Shrimp and / or Ghost Shrimp These rodents are bottom feeders Big tank friends for bettas because they leave small amounts of waste, standing water, hot water. Unfortunately, some Bettas prefer to eat shrimp than to share an aquarium, so be careful with shrimp at rodents!
- Apple snail – Apple snails are species that are most water-loving than the betta. Unfortunately, lots of waste is generated, so there are more constant water savings and larger containers. They are very large and stable compared to betta fish, so the betta offensives will not generally harm or kill the Apple snail
- African Dwarf Frogs – These little frogs are surely one of the best matches for betta fish. Make sure you do not mix this with the African combs that kill the betta! If the front legs are stretched, I'll be okay – if the strap is not there, you've accepted a Clawed Brog. African dwarf frogs like warm, soft water, like betta fish, and usually the betta will not be bothered by them. These frogs do not produce large quantities of waste, but are extremely suitable for bacterial diseases, so it is important to keep the container and the water status.
- Corydoras Catfish and Otoclinus Catfish – Both types of catfish are excellent fish that can live with a betta-halkal. Oto a little more minutes, but both are tiny fish that does not cause much waste. They are very fast and have no thin balance, so every betta offensive is a threat. They usually love their catfish in groups of at least 4 to 6, so they need larger containers to put them into, and be healthy (and clean with water). They also love the container for many plants. Dragons can be extremely easily damaged by bad water conditions, so be sure to set the temperature in the tank if you have a catfish.
- White Cloud Mountains Minnows – The White Cloud Mountain Minnow is a fantastic, stable fish that is usually famous for betta. These fish are usually very relaxed – lovers of peaceful fish 🙂 and will not hurt the nest or interfere with the betta fish. They are fairly fast and can easily swim from the aggression of a betta fish. They are not expensive and fairly strong fish, but they like cooler water, so keep the tank temperature cooler on the normal range of the betta. It is healthier to use a larger container (about 10+ gallons) as this species is extremely active and betta can protect its territory if the container is not large enough
- Bristlenose Plecosomus – Pleco is a fantastic fish to have a betta in a tank, but sure to only buy Bristlenose Pecosomus about the size of a betta fish. The similarly pleasing Plecos will be too large – the Bristlenose remains small and is a good match.