? rh-Oligopeptide-1 (EGF) - Peptide, accelerates the growth of epidermal cells
? Tocomin® - Potent antioxidant mixture of tocotrienols and tocopherol
? Cytokinol® - Stimulates inter-cellular communication.
? Olean Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil* - Rich in Vitamin E and anti-oxidants
? Adaptonyl® ((Indian Ginseng) Root Extract) - Regenerates cells stressed by external conditions, reinforces skin protective systems, restructures and promotes repair of skin barrier function.
Who should be using EGF Cream?
1. Our Scar Cream is the perfect way to start and finish your day. It is rejuvenating and soothing, and the perfect daily cream for normal to dry skin.
2. EGF is a perfect companion to anyone who uses exfoliating products (Chemical peels, Acid Serums, Retinol, Granulating scrubs and Microdermabrasion treatments, Enzymes, Benzoyl Peroxide, Resorcinol...) daily, weekly or monthly. Your skin will benefit from EGF's rebuilding support.
3. EGF is excellent for those with acne concerns.
4. EGF will calm inflammation in the skin, reduce damages and scarring.
5. EGF will also increase the Hyaluronic Acid in the skin keeping it moist while using drying products.
6. Epidermal Growth Factor (EGF) is a mandatory daily ingredient for those dealing with aging skin issues. EGF supports anti-senility in the skin and helps to reduce fine lines in the skin. The effect of EGF in skin care and health can be summarized as "grow a layer of skin being more young, moistened, fair and clear".
EGF can be used as a daily moisturizer and protector. It helps in moisturizing without increasing the oil production.
Order Our Acne Scar Cream Now and Uncover Your Flawless Complexion!
CYTOKINOL® Growth Factor Complex: It has potent epidermal repairing effect. It promotes intercellular communications and accelerates the growth of epidermal cells, reduces the appearance of wrinkles and assists in wound healing. Testers testify that this moisturizer cleans up the whole mess (such as scars) being created by acne and deeply penetrates the skin and fundamentally fight against the acnes and scars (old and new scars).
Nobel-prized rh-Obligopeptide 1 (EGF): EGF plays an important biological role and is responsible for cellular growth, proliferation, differentiation and survival. The discovery of EGF won Stanley Cohen of Vanderbilt University a Nobel Prize in Physiology and Medicine and was patented for cosmetic use by Greg Brown.The EGF protein provides support for cell renewal and wound repair. When EGF is applied to the skin, tissue regeneration can begin.
Test Results of CYTOKINOL: Test results of CYTOKINOL® on 10 healthy volunteers has clearly improved the potential of skin resistance against environmental attacks of the UV-R type. Another Study commissioned by the Department of Surgery at Emory University in Atlanta, Georgia illustrated the wound reparative properties of EGF on 12 subjects.
Active Ingredients Of This Daily Moisturizer: EGF rh-Oligopeptide-1 is a peptide that accelerates the growth of epidermal cells reducing the appearance of wrinkles. This scar gel also helps in wound healing and accelerates the scar removing process. Tocomin® is a potent antioxidant. Cytokinol® has epidermal skin repair effect and is anti-inflammatory. Olive Fruit oil is rich in Vitamin E. Adaptonyl® (Indian Ginseng) restructures and promotes repair of skin barrier function.
Made in USA: Our EGF skin repair cream can be used for wrinkles, scars, surgical scars, acne scars, burns and dark spots. One of the ideal moisturizers for acne fading.Our EGF Cytokinol epidermal repair cream is made in USA and all our products are cruelty free. If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase with this best anti aging moisturizing lotion / cream, we'll refund your order. You have nothing to lose, so why not try today? Order Now and take advantage of this Scar cream.