Dandruff has an effect on the scalp and the scalp blushed – this is a general condition. Our skin cells are constantly renewed. When the skin cells on our scalp are renewed, the old ones are pushed to the surface. If it is dull, the regeneration process is quicker and dandruff becomes more noticeable.
The exact cause of dandruff is unknown, although some experts believe that they are associated with Malassezia overgrowth, which is commonly found on the skin and scalp. Dandruff can be a long-term problem, or may be a result of some lifestyle changes or stress. If it is dandruff, itching and skin scarring can also be observed. Excessive deposition can be caused by an underlying disease or condition, such as psoriasis, fungal infection or even headache.
Dandruff can be a real blow to people's self-esteem, which will lead to the overthrow of confidence. Therefore, effective treatment of dandruff can be important both for physiological and psychological reasons.
To prevent dandruff
Get rid of dandruff Quickly take a few steps to prevent dandruff.
- If you have a hair shampoo, try not to overwhelm the scalp excessively.
- Try to avoid placing many chemicals on your hair like hair dyes.
- Try to better deal with stress. Good quality sleep and meditation can help reduce stress.
- Take your hair at least once a day. Shampoo at least three times a week.
- Cut hair care products, such as gel and spray, until dandruff disappears
- You clean your comb every day. Try using high quality barbicides (See the barber or hairdresser with the help of combs and scissors, etc.).
- Get vitamin B in your diet. It also includes many seafood, fresh vegetables and nuts.
- Do not wash your hair in hard water. If you live with hard water, use a filter or wash the hair with bottled water.
- Replace the shampoo. Sometimes you use a shampoo that just disagrees with your scalp and actually agitates the sebaceous glands and causes dandruff. If you have found the right shampoo, stick to it.
Okay, this preventive substance out of the way … what about cures?
How to get rid of the basket Of course
For those who like things naturally, there are plenty of options available to you. If you prefer to use commercially available medicines, instead of circumventing the home remedy route, you can skip the next few paragraphs. Yogurt is a perfect hair conditioning so you can skip the following paragraphs:
- After washing your hair, try smooth yogurt rubbing in your scalp. Leave 10 minutes 15 minutes to do it. Rinse your hair with one vinegar with water (do not need much vinegar, just one tablespoonful of a bowl of water). After rinsing the vinegar with water, rinse it again with warm water until clear. Then wash your hair with a little shampoo if you want.
- Boil the lemon peel in 1 liter of water for 15 to 20 minutes. Cool and rinse your hair with this solution about once a week.
- Mix half a lemon juice with 4 tablespoons of warmed olive oil (obviously not hot, just hot, you do not want to burn yourself). Rub the mixture in the roots before shaving the hair with a mild shampoo.
- Forgive some boric acid. This is available on the chemist or on the internet and is usually used as eye wash. Heat any natural oil such as olive oil, coconut oil or castor oil, add one teaspoon of boric acid and let it dissolve. Put your hair in separate sections and use the oil and massage it into the scalp. Keep it for 2-3 hours or ideally overnight if you can and wash your hair in the morning. Run this procedure once a week and if dandruff is stubborn, try twice a week.
- Mix two tablespoons of malt or cider with a mug of warm water. After washing your hair and rinsing the shampoo, rinse this vinegar mixture. Do it twice a week three times a week.
- Take 2 tablespoons of fernhead seeds, let them swell overnight. Morning gently pasted them. This paste should be applied on the scalp and left for half an hour. Wash the hair thoroughly with a mild shampoo.
- Add a drop of tea tree oil to your regular shampoo. Tea tree oil has been used for centuries and is a very effective anti-septic and antifungal agent. It is very well suited to dandruff
If Natural Home Remedies Do Not Help You Get Rid Of Dandruff It is worth trying some of the medicated shampoos, Which are available above the counter, T-Gel and Head & Shoulders are two of them that are thinking. Try the trial version of the branded cure shampoo before buying. Some brands work better for you than others because they may be very tough, some medicated shampoos may even make the dandruff problem worse if you irritate the skin. So buy it until you find one that works
What if the treatments do not work?
If you tried all these methods, this may mean that there are underlying problems. You may need to go to a doctor or a dermatologist to know what the problem is.