You may be surprised to know that skin is the largest organ in the human body. It is a kind of envelope that separates us from the outside environment. It protects us from internal organs, subject to harsh climatic conditions. Any skin or any skin infection may be a threat to the internal organs. It helps our vital organs hang outside the body and are easily infected. It also helps maintain body temperature. Even more important is to perceive the feeling of feeling.
According to modern science, the skin consists of three layers. Known epidermis is the outer layer, the dermis of the middle layer and the subcutaneous fat on the inner layer. Ayurveda believes that the skin has six layers.
Epidermis is the skin's outer layer and is part of the skin that is normal to the eye. This skin layer continuously produces new cells, as every 30000 and 40000 cells are lost each minute. It contains a very important melaline content that is very talked about today. Melalin's color for our skin. Melaline content is darker than skin color. In fact, melanin is a skin care tool that helps protect you from sunburn and very harmful ultraviolet rays or so-called. UV-rays. This is the reason why tanning occurs in people who are exposed to sunlight. However, melaline content is not sufficient to provide all protection against dry skin and cancer cell production. It is an important thing about epidermis that it is made up of dead cells, so there is no vascular, ie no blood supply and nerve nutrition. Second, the dermis layer is beneath the epidermis. Because it is under the epidermis, the dermis is not visible. Dermis plays a very important role in the skin's protective and sensory role. It serves a number of functions as nerves end, vascular and glandular (both oil and sebaceous glands and sweat glands). Thanks to these factors, you can feel the touch feel. Skin sensitivity starts the skin and thus helps in proper skin care. Dermis contains sebaceous glands, or rather the oil gum that helps to lubricate the skin, helping to find the infection. This skin works as a raincoat, so it helps to prevent skin and swell in water. Heart failure plays a very important role in our lives. The most important thing is to help maintain body temperature; Secondly, it plays a crucial role in eliminating harmful toxins in our body; Third, it helps to protect our organism from microorganisms as they have antibacterial properties. The third and most important layers are the subcutaneous fatty layer.
The third and most important layers are the subcutaneous fatty layer. Its role is to act as a shock absorber in your body and to maintain the body's heat to transfer to the outside temperature. It also helps keep the internal organs tight as it is present under the skin. It also contains a very specific feature that only mammals have, that is hair follicles. This layer is full of hair follicles from which the hair expands. Feeding the hairs depends on the sebaceous glands, which opens to the hair follicle, so it is brilliant and nutritious.
It's really important to know your skin type, as proper skin treatment can help reduce skin problems and avoid diseases.
There are mainly 5 skin types: –
1. Normal Skin: This is not the most common skin. Soft, smooth, velvety and evenly textured skin, non-flaky dead cells and pores can not be seen. The correct distribution of oil and moisture is there, making it a balanced skin, that is, not too dry and not too greasy. Clean and free of stains
2. Dry skin: Skin is dry if skin is blurred, stained, reddish and stained, especially around the eyes. Dry skin may form fine lines on your face, mouth and mouth. These conditions occur when the oil or sebaceous glands do not provide good nutrition and lubrication to the skin. If no proper treatment is given to the skin, it may lead to the formation of early wrinkles
. Oily or Oily Skin: This type is thick, colorless and shiny. Due to the oil thickness of oils or sebaceous glands, the skin's pores remain open and the skin becomes sticky and contains contamination and dust from the environment. Due to this tendency, dirt and dust particles prevent skin poles, which are already widely open on oily skin, lead to problems such as blackhead, whitehead, acne and other skin related issues.
Combined skin: Generally seen skin texture consisting of two types of skin, that is, some skin surfaces are dry and some of the area is oily. Usually it follows the pattern of "T", meaning that the greasy part usually has the nasal nose (nose, mouth and chin) vertical, horizontal at the frontal head, and thus called the "T-Zone".
5. Sensitive skin: This type of skin is very sensitive to environmental conditions or changes in any type of allergy caused by bleaching, make-up and other forms of skin External applications cause 19459006 Wake up in the morning to wipe the dry After leaving his bed. If you find oil on that tissue, you have a greasy or oily skin. If you find fat on the central panel, you have combined skin. If there is no fat, you have either dry or normal skin.
Now check whether the skin is dry or normal. Just do one thing, wash your face with not greasy soap and water. If you stick to the skin with touch and tension, you have a dry skin, but you have normal skin. If your daily routine can easily cause skin rashes, rashes, itching and redness, your skin may seem sensible
Our skin usually faces three types of problems: 1. First, from the external source Which directly causes the skin.
This includes infections directly from the outside, such as fungal infections in early stages, and so on.
2. Second, a disease caused by disorders.
This is the second category of disease that is caused by a systemic infection in the body. For example, leprosy, psoriasis
3. Third, this may be a mere symptom of another disease.
This skin is the mere face that is a symptom of any disease in the body. For example, skin loosening, which can be caused by dehydration. How can skin make it happy to stay healthy and shine? Protect the skin from sunshine in order to protect from sunlight
2. Take an umbrella or a cap if you are overseas
3. Do not smoke or drink too much
4. Wash the skin gently and gently.
5. Moisturize your skin regularly
6. Shave it gently and softly. Just shave hair growth
7. Regular use of skin skincare and toners to open blocked pores.
8. Drink plenty of water and fresh juice
9. Eat healthy food and avoid rusty foods
10. Avoid using chemicals on your skin
If you can not reach healthy and good skin, read it below.
Here are some herbal remedies that answer all your problems
Neem's Neem Benefits
· Neem is a wonderful herb. Since ancient times, neem has been known for its wonderful properties and wonderful skin contour results. It is a blood cleansing and is very useful in eliminating toxins from the blood, which are harmful to the skin.
· The local application of neempor or neem oil has brought wonderful results. It is a famous anti-microbial plant, therefore, all inactive microorganisms promote the proper healing of the wound, without causing any infection and septic state. Skin problems, such as acne and acne, had good results. It helps to disinfect the hair follicles and helps eliminate the particles that are the main guilty of blocking the leash. For bathing neem leaves, water helps our body to fight mild infections. Daily activity
· Neem helps prevent burns and injuries that can also help to reduce post-injury scars
· Tropical Application and Internal Use Neem is relieved of eczema and even rings.
· Neem is very useful in providing inner glow in the skin by providing natural supplements that need good and healthy skin. Neem is widely used in hair and hair early in the twilight. With satisfactory results.
· Application of dandruff and lice growth
· Neem is useful in the world of dark circles Lifestyle Disorders
Neem Skin Care Benefits and Applications Tulsi, the effect of sacred basil on the skin
· Tulsi behaves as antibacterial and antifungal agents, thus promoting the elimination of sebum and skin development microorganisms. Tulsi is a wonderful blood purifier that assists blood-circulating toxins helping us from any foreign invasion, helping to protect the skin from acne and other skin infections.
· Helps in normalizing the digestive system to help you deal with causes that dark circles are causing. Tulsi helps to improve blood circulation in skin conditioning, helping each cell as part of nutrition and oxygen that helps in brilliant skin. Strong antioxidant Y helps prevent early aging symptoms and makes the skin younger than ever before.
Find out more about Tulsi Benefits and Uses of Skin Care
· Wheat has been used since age, As it helps in the necessary vitamins and minerals that are very useful in nourishing skin and help in its healthy appearance. Because of the presence of vitamin E, wheat grass helps prevent aging and helps in the glow of the skin.
· Vitamin E also helps to prevent dark circles around the eye. It is a good medicine for all skin diseases because it has a cold effect that helps to curb skin science that is hot.
· present in the wheat grass superoxide dismutase (SOD) facilitates the slowing down aging process of the cells thus provide the property of Rasayan the wheat grass [19·AzaminosavelősegítiavérképződéselősegítésétazRBC(redbloodcells)aWBC(whitebloodcells)avérlemezkékstbKialakulásábanamelyeksegítenekamegfelelőtáplálékésvédelembiztosításábanSejtakülföldiinváziótól
· Vitamins A in wheat grass are very useful in improving eye vision, thereby promoting proper skin nutrition to prevent dark circles and skin drainage. Iron is useful in hemoglobin production and is therefore useful in increasing blood oxygen supply capacity And helps in pink colors on the skin.
It is very useful in skin diseases because it has a tab smear (cold efficacy), inhibits pitta doza and thus helps to To be relieved of it because the disorders of the skin are caused by the dominance of pitta
. 01] · Regular use of Amla will help skin and wrinkles or skin relaxation. Good results have been found in eczema
· Hair loss is good for internal use and local scalp use as it provides food for scalp (scalp)
] · Promotes hair follicles, This increases hair growth and improves the hair follicles.
· It also prevents hair and dandruff from premature aging of the scalp that causes peeling of the dead cells of the scalp. Indian women usually use Amla to wash their hair that has natural hair conditioning since Help in good nutrition and help normalize blood supply.
· Useful for skin glow and Antioxidant therefore prevents wrinkles and skin relaxation.
Aloe vera is a herb It is used naturally to enhance the skin's beauty.
· Aloe vera helps with dermatitis (inflammatory skin disease) in a known condition and therefore helps relieve the skin (19459002). Digestive system, and therefore very important in the right nutrition supplement.
It acts as a cold-acting herb to fight skin diseases caused by pitta-like abnormalities
· It works as a spell in burning cases and research has proven to be effective in wound healing as any of the things. · It is useful in eliminating post-pregnancy patches and dark spots.
· Helps alleviate acne and other allergic disorders of the skin so that the pores become clear and healthy
· Helps ease skin color as it helps with melalin produced in the body
It works as an antioxidant, helping to fight early age-related changes.
· Helps develop skin wrinkles.
· Helps blood circulation in the blood, thereby facilitating simpler oxygen exchange between cells, thereby nourishing them