The House was the place of the collected and protected family from various disturbances that came from nature and from the disturbance of bad hands.
Because of that
Several Features of the Ideal House:
- His atmosphere is enjoyable.
- The exterior had the environment that beautiful
- The clean kitchen part
The clean TOILET part
In the House, the values of the family and humanity were invested in a way for generations to the individual.
As the main means of a family, the existence of the house must become the main focus.
- The house interior must be sufficient to be available for the parents, the child and the guest. For the tropical area, better the attic was rather high, so the volume of air in the room was enough. Air ventilation must be good, so room information must be sufficient.
- The exterior of the house in order to have the area of the yard that was enough to be able to be planted the reforestation crop, the fruit, the vegetables and the flower. The environment could not be dirtiest pollution. Was available water facilities, electricity and continuation of the telephone. Had the road that could be passed through the car to head means the public's service as the market, the hospital, the school and the place of religious duties.
- The part or the kitchen of the processor of domestic food must meet the condition for the cleanliness. In this place food was processed. When the dirty kitchen, then food that was cooked dirty also and this was dangerous for the health of the member of this house of occupants' family.
- The condition for the four healthy houses was the existence of the clean TOILET